2012年4月27日 星期五

John Chow dot Com: Vote for My Sessions At Affiliate Summit East 2012

John Chow dot Com
The Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Dot Com Mogul
Vote for My Sessions At Affiliate Summit East 2012
Apr 27th 2012, 19:58

Affiliate Summit East happens in New York City from August 12 to 14 and I’m scheduled to speak at two panel sessions. The first panel is on the power of branding and blogging with me, Zac Johnson, and John Rampton.

Case studies and break downs of how to build a business through blogging and branding. The beginning phases, content management and becoming profitable.

The second panel I’m on is Step-by-Step: Video for Business.

Murray Newlands, John Chow and Brett Bumeter take an in-depth look at the steps needed to make great video and new media part of your business strategy. Join them for tips on video production, software…

All panels and keynote sessions at Affiliate Summit have to go through a voting process. The sessions with the highest number of votes are in. The ones who don't make it are given the boot. Currently, my sessions are in the top 10 but I want to so dominate the voting that the other sessions won't stand a chance of catching up. Therefore, I need your vote!

Please head over to our Affiliate Summit session page and vote us up! All you have to do is click the up arrow. To prevent people from voting over and over again, you will have to register to vote.

Thank you for your support and I'll see you at Affiliate Summit East in New York City! I will be giving away some Gold Passes to the ASE12 as well. Keep an eye out for it!


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...